Not sure why, just don't seem that bothered recently.
Highlights since last month???
- More sickness with the kids so having to look after them whilst working
- Couple of pub visits with friends
- Watching the last Lions game round ours turned into an impromptu gathering (which lead to the spread of the sickness above with friends, Arthur!)
- Good fun last weekend at Tonbridge's free music festival Tonbridge calling. I managed to get sunburnt! I'm nearly 42 and still get caught out. Doh!
- Arthur is now walking
- We're getting a nanny to look after the kids for a couple of days a week to break up the 5 days at the nursery
- We've had a couple of quotes for the extension and have instructed one of them to draw up contracts
- The new bathroom and heating system has been agreed too
- Nearly signing on the dotted line for the new kitchen too
- Work's going fine, I even had a message from my recruiter that said my boss said i'm doing well which is nice to know