We've tried to copy across a back up of our music to the Jukebox but it turns out the system is very picky. We messaged rock-ola and they said file names need to be free of spaces. My brother wrote a bit of code to trawl through our catalogue and rename the files but when I tried to import again it still failed.
By this time we already manually added 2 rows and the back up was all the way back in 2013 so we've decided to just plow on through. We'd have to manually check anyway to see which ones were missed so it's just something we have to do.
I'll make sure we back it up once done! 4 rows done. 3 to go. So far we have copied across 485!
Post a Comment