After Kris got most of my stereo working a couple of months ago I was still stuck with having to copy all of my music manually onto the stereo's hard drive. I managed to get to R but decided to give up and look into getting the darn thing to work.
I was pretty sure that I wouldn't have been the first person to come across the same problem so I looked on line. After 20 mins or so I found it. My firewall was blocking it. Doh! Nice of my firewall to tel me though.
I've now got 24gb on there. We've still a few outstanding to copy across but we're almost there. Roll on the bbq for it's grand unveiling.
Post a Comment